It’s my birthday on Sunday. Here’s a list of all the presents that I was given.
- The pleasure of teaching the children about Jadav Payang (the forest man of India) and the value of Service.
- The work that Harley did for her mum in case she couldn’t make it to our Assembly.
- Sonny’s determination to work out how to complete his iMovie project.
- The progress on Lexia made by Lubaya, Benjamin, Lilly Anna, Leigha, Giselle, Kyron, Rhys and Ronnie.
- Fatimah’s help.
- Elyssa and Abigail’s gorgeous handwriting.
- Deacon’s level of concentration.
- The ability of Naza to avoid distraction.
- Hamza’s computing skills.
- Jessica’s attitude to learning.
- Ramtin’s resilience and his strength to get through difficult times.
- Euanson’s keenness to learn new maths skills.
- Arman writing in his home language to share the story of St George.
- The return of Rayhan.
- The willingness of Evie Rae to challenge me when I make her cross.
- Xavier and Andrea’s progress in maths and Liam’s mental arithmetic test result.
- The perfect example that Susan shows to others.
- Olaseni’s kind comments about others.
- Stella’s infectious enthusiasm and her relentless positivity.
- Guzal keeping in touch with us on Google Classroom.
- The excitement of doing an Assembly about nothing.
- The wonderful support of Mrs. Bentley, Mrs. Johnston and Mrs. Potter.
- Mr. Spink’s kind words about me during Collective Worship on Monday.
- The chance to spread the knowledge of how to make a work of art with ball of foil and a hammer.
- Mrs. Stott’s patience.
- All the effort that Singher gives every week to provide such beautifully presented homework.
Thank you Y4.
Have a great weekend
PS: If you multiply the number of gifts that I received by 2 then you can work out how old I am.